Starter Interrupt Device Support for all programs
Starter interrupt devices are gaining popularity among automotive dealers. CAR Financial Services offers automotive dealers the flexibility to choose from a number of approved starter interrupt device vendors*.
The advantages of start interrupt devices include:
- Potentially lower delinquency and repossession rates
- Lower collection expenses
- Fewer losses due to skips
- Helps condition customers' payment habits
- Provides a more consistent cash flow from your portfolio
CAR Financial Services provides:
- Customer Service provided Monday-Friday 8a-6p EST
- Support of either code-based or wireless devices
- 24-hour automated service for certain code-based devices
Main Program Requirements:
- Dealer must use an approved disclosure statement
- Installation pursuant to manufacturer specifications
- Dealer must have internet service
- Dealer must electronically transfer device records to CAR's website
* Ask your CAR Financial Services representative for a current list of approved vendors. Some brands of GPS devices have a starter interrupt feature and may qualify.
For more information, call our toll free number at 1-866-395-3837 and ask for the Starter Interrupt Department.